Welcome to the Danger Zone

Welcome to the home for the Danger Zone '92 podcast network, I'm M. Swift.

DZ92 is home to two podcasts at the moment: That Murder and Mystery Showa true crime show and Danger Zone 2099, an old-school comics show.  As of December 2017, both are on hiatus and will return next year. You can find them on iTunes, in Google Play, and on Stitcher.

Meanwhile, here you'll find some of my observations on whatever, what I'm working on creatively, and mostly reviews on albums I'm digging. Be forewarned, I love my stuff old school so don't expect analysis on new stuff too often. You will find these under "Southern Classic Review" for Southern hip-hop albums.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoy what you find here, and check out the shows. You can find my writing on nerd stuff over at Blerds Online and my Black history writing on Black Then.

Also, don't be afraid to contact me on Twitter @DangerZone92Pod and dangerzone92pod@gmail.com.